Printable PDF's for patterns

I've been knitting projects from my own patterns lately, and I realized it's a pain in the neck.  So, I started with my most popular pattern (the Seed Stitch Rib Hat - everyone seems to love a soft slouchy hat!), and made it into a printable PDF.  I also added baby and children's size pattern modifications

The newest PDF can be accessed here.

I'm working through the other patterns to convert them before adding any new material.  Quality over quantity, right? Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. To have your How To Get A Girlfriend be your best solution for transforming a casual
    friendship to relationship. So, how can I get my ex how to get a
    girlfriend suggested just being friends," Let's play it by ear. Are you tired of that aching gut feeling?

    my weblog: How Do You Get A Girlfriend

    ReplyDelete